Part-Time (1-2 hrs a week to start) Online Digital Marketing Manager Position – virtual office
Growth Concepts is a world-wide consortium of Executive Consultants maximizing business value not just sales. This is not a telephone coaching or MLM company but a software development company. We are a team of hardworking associates passionate about connecting with businesses across distance and time. We are online with proprietary software tools supporting small and mid-size Business Owners maximize their company’s value with proprietary software for closing the retirement gap.
Work remotely from your home or place to be….
Basic requirements for the Online Digital Marketing Manager:
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Minimum 1-5 year’s prior success in business.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to present dynamic online proposals.
• Creative, imaginative leadership. Recommend technologies and solutions that drive business value.
• Must be able to move safely through and adapt to varied and unpredictable business environments.
• Must be able to do routine SEO, SEM, emails, posts, jpegs and copywriting for online marketing.
• Computer and lead generation literacy
• Social Media Savvy
• No Travel. Must have own computer and internet connection.
The successful Associate is:
• A positive, understanding, listening person.
• A self-starter that can work independently and with a team.
• A good “undercover person”: Able to grasp the fundamentals of how businesses operate underneath the surface.
• There is no cold calling however follow-up with solid leads is a must.
There are no upfront training costs however you will have access to the International Business Value Institute to upgrade skills. We have a corporate culture that encourages creativity, initiative, and discovery.
Your compensation is based on performance, with an escalating commission and bonuses keyed to a percentage of selected programs with an earning potential of $100K + at plan.
If you feel you are qualified for the above entry-level position Click this link to set a time for an interview. Then email your C.V. or resume to us at advising at growthconcepts.org.
We respect your right for privacy and will not share your information without your consent. We follow HIPPA, ADA, FLMA, EEOC and all other HR laws at the Federal and State levels.